(9) Open the box of lights. Place one battery in each light (the battery is installed it and flat). 8crew the
flasher assembly down handtight and check to see that the light flashes If the light does not flash, unscrew the
flasher assembly and determine if the battery b Installed correctly.
(10) Place lights In light box. Repack fight box into chest.
If the met is not to be emplaced within 8 hours Ioosen the dome
to the point where the light does not flash, prior to repacking in
the light box
(11) Throw away box that batteries came in.
(12) Load chest onto truck. Since the set weighs 174 pounds (79.0 kg), four men are needed to lift set onto a
5 ton (4540 kg) cargo truck and all other trucks with a bed height of no more than 54 inches (1.37 m). For higher
lifts the box of lights should be removed from set and loaded separately.
(13) Drive to minefield.
(14) Unload chest from back of truck if necessary; otherwise open chest and hand individual components of
set to men on ground. Do not drop chest from back of truck.
(15) When carrying cheat to edge of minefield, use four men.