(173) Start 130G Grader (138) (TM 5-3805-261-10).
(174) Park 130G Grader (138) on solid material, such as concrete, asphalt, or compacted soil.
(175) Align front tires (139) vertically and position A-frame draw bar (140) directly centered under
main frame of 130G Grader (138).
(176) Align 130G Grader (138) so that holes in articulation area (141) are aligned.
To simplify the welding procedure, roll blade fully forward.
(177) Adjust blade (142) and measure distance from front A-frame (143) to outside corners of
Moldboard (144). Dimensions (A) and (B) should be the same.
(178) Float blade until cylinder knuckles (145) are not supporting any weight. Cylinder knuckles (145)
should rotate freely.
(179) Shut OFF 130G Grader (138) (TM 5-3805-261-10).