(30) Loosen lower Gooseneck retainer
(31) Remove upper retainer bolt (31),
washer (32), and spacer (33).
(32) Rotate Gooseneck Retainer (34)
(33) Tighten lower Gooseneck retainer
(34) Repeat Steps (30) through (33) on right
side of 130G Grader.
Hydraulic oil is slippery and can
cause falls. To avoid injury, wipe
up all spilled hydraulic oil with
Float valve is held in position only
by lines. Use care during line re-
moval to prevent damage to equip-
ment or injury to personnel.
Inspect all hoses, lines, and fittings
for cracks, bends, nicks, dents,
stripped threads, and cuts. Replace
all damaged parts.
Perform Steps (35) and (36) on right
side of 130G Grader only.
Tag and mark all hoses prior to
Plug holes and cap fittings to prevent
Cable tie as needed.
(35) Disconnect two Float Valve Lines (35)
from Float Valve (26).
(36) Pull two Float Valve lines (35) out of
(37) Temporarily position two Float Valve
Lines (35) over Gooseneck (27).