(5) Remove all burs and straighten bent or
disassemble the illumination cable connector.
dented parts. Replace all damaged or
b. Cleaning, Inspection, and Repair.
worn parts that are not repairable.
(1) Clean the connector with a dry, lintfree
the horizontal circle prism carrier.
(2) Inspect the connector for cracks and other
(3) Inspect the threads for wear or other
horizontal circle prism carrier.
(2) Install the horizontal circle housing cover
(4) Replace a damaged or defective
112. Illumination Cable Connector
c. Reassembly and Installation.
a. Removal and Disassembly.
install the illumination cable connector.